Monday, January 27, 2014

3x a Charm

“Sometimes, you get things right the first time. Others, the second. But the third time, they say, is the charm.” Hopefully this will be the case for me with blogging.  This time, my third time, I choose to write with passion and most importantly, not lose a sense of identity.  There are so many blogs out in the dot com world that tend to revolve around the same thing: fashion, home/diy, fitness, cooking, "lifestyle blogging".  What is lifestyle blogging anyway?  I just googled this and was referred to this post, by Helene from Helene in Between (a blogger I follow on my more public blog). "A Lifestyle blog is where I write whatever I damn well please." - See more: here.  I absolutely love this. While I do plan to write whatever I damn well please, I will make sure to make it my own, and make myself happy and not worry about others.



It's all right there in that quote, isn't it? 

So while this blog may touch upon fashion (ha yeah right!), recipes (I'll be lucky if I remember to take a picture), fitness, and "life" in general, it will be my own no holds barred.  I hope to convey my thoughts in a genuine way and whether or not others care for it . . . well, like I said before, writing for myself will be my number one priority.  

And so it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment