Saturday, February 22, 2014

expectation vs reality

So I sat at my desk in work yesterday staring at this empty white space for what seemed like a total 2 hours.  I'm sitting in my home office now doing the same thing.  I am just stumped.  I don't even have anything to talk about and usually I can ramble on about everything from A to Z.

One thing actually that I can talk about is hair.  Hair inspiration. And pinterest. And how it gives me such false hopes for hair! Dammit, I see so many cute long hair, curly hair, pins and I've been growing my hair now for a year and a half and I feel like it's been stuck in that "above my boobs" phase for the last 6 months.  It literally will not grow past it.  How is that possible? Do some people deal with this and please tell me I'm not the only one!?!

So while on the topic of "Expectation vs. Reality", why not share some funny pinterest pins that basically explain my life right now. :)






Am I right, or am I right about every single one of these pictures?!?!?!  I don't know that I'd end up getting bangs that ridiculous, but I can tell you I had them when I was younger!  I did once try to attempt Annie hathaway bangs after she starred in Devil Wears Prada....it was brutal. Just ask MC about that one.  I can't believe I went to college parties sporting bangs like that.  I grew them out throughout the semester.  One advantage to that though was I was also able to grow my eyebrows out underneath them.  That was just scary.  Anyway, I think my favorite here is the snorkel scene. I mean honestly I've gone snorkeling all but 2 times in my life and each time it looked EXACTLY as the "reality" portrays it.  I love how the stupid advertisements show shit like that in the top picture.  We are all so naive to believe such things.

What else can you add to these?


3 comments:

  1. The sleeping with pets is my life!!! So dead on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha these are hilarious! I definitely agree with the sleeping with pets one and the New Years Resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so funny, I definitely agree the low fat kitty,

    www.esttrill.co.uk

    ReplyDelete