Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I'm the kinda girl who

So before I begin, I'd just like to get off my chest that I had the weirdest dream last night. I only have one reader (real life friend), she goes by the name MaryChris (M.C. from here on out) and she has a creepy way of texting me random thoughts that go along with my blog post for the day without actually telling me she read my post.  Is that confusing? If it is, just pretend you understand.  So anyway, I'm going to pull a MaryChris on her and blog about my dream last night since it involved her, indirectly telling her what my dream was about so I don't have to text her and tell her...again, since it was about her.

I'm talking writing a mile a minute here in case you haven't gathered that from my random, crappy run-on sentences. Moving on, my dream:  I had a dream that her friend and I went in on buying her a gift off of her baby registry (she's pregnant, one of the cutest pregnant girls I've seen!) that was more on the pricey (~$200) side.  My justification (and this is true) was that I wanted to get something nice for her and I knew she didn't have many close family relatives which left friends and non-close relatives that probably wouldn't be spending that much on her.  Well, M.C.'s sister found out (I told her), and then she went and told M.C's mom that I said that.  Then that word got spread to her husband's mother and aunt.  This is when shit hit the fan.  Her husband's mother is kind of borderline lunatic.  I won't go any further, but I don't particularly care for the lady because being a long time friend (since 7th grade) and she acts like she has no idea who I am every time I see the woman....ANYWAY!!! She found out and confronted me at the baby shower saying that I was the worst friend that M.C. has, what kind of person am I to talk bad about her family, that there are people who would spend that money on her and I was completely wrong.  Meanwhile, MC's mom and dad were their watching this whole argument the whole time and I was completely mortified.  Please let that not happen at the real shower!!   

Such a dumb dream, but I had to say it! I didn't want to tell her because that would basically be giving away what her friend & I ordered off her registry as it is still awhile away and I'm one of the only one who knows she has a live registry out there. MaryChris if you are reading this right now you BETTER NOT look at that registry or you're in deep shit!  Love you!

Now onto the point of this post today, a really cute link up hosted by Hey, Hollywood!

I'm the kinda girl who...

+has to have 16oz of coffee every morning to function

+hates my small bladder for making me pee a minimum of 4 times after having said coffee

+haves about 5 different chapsticks/lipgloss/blistex (whatever!) at one time

+cries at the ending of Cool Runnings, every time.

+reads for fun (currently reading: Still Missing by Chevy Stevens)

+runs for fun (more on that in a later post!)

+loves sappy romance movies (When Harry Met Sally & The Lucky One are two of my favorites!)

+thinks the iPhone is the greatest phone of them all

+misses her childhood

+tries to remember to be fair when fighting

+tries to avoid conflicts at all times (it finds me anyway)

+repeats the same songs over and over until I know all the words (We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel and Run This Town by JayZ would be two examples of this)

+sleeps with a 101 Dalmations pillowcase from 1992

+paints my nails on a weekly basis, but it usually is gone by the end of the week

+loves my cats so much that I'm considered a #crazycatlady

+hates driving. If I could, I wouldn't have my license.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I am right there with you on the coffee! I have cut back to two cups a day, but it is still so rough when I don't have any caffeine!

    ReplyDelete