Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Let's Talk Vacation!

Or first, let's talk winter. More specifically, Winter Storm PAX. If this isn't one of the most hyped up storms since the "30 inches of snow" we were supposed to get last weekend. Right now, there have been so many conflicting reports, I don't even know what to believe anymore. Judging by the reports I'm seeing on the southern states, it seems to be quite a doozy but appears that it could change courses between now and tomorrow.  I guess we will find out!  Isn't everyone over this winter crap already?  I certainly don't mind the snow, or the cold, but when ice is involved, and left over snow-half ice-rocks of ice-mounds are left over in the streets and sidewalks, you get a very angry lady here. I'm not exactly the most well-coordinated individual!

On a brighter note, thank you to Winter Storm Pax for I might finally get the chance to WORK FROM HOME. I really don't mean to make a joke while thousands are out of power, but for once, I won't have to risk my life, with the crazy ass NJ drivers to come to work for nothing but the thin air (everyone but me until today, are allowed to work out home...another story, another day).

So, now that I've gotten my obligatory rant about the winter storm out of the way, let's talk vacations.

In 87 days, I will be only a 3 1/2 hour plane ride away from ST. LUCIA!  Even though this is 3 months away, I still have my loyal countdown favorited to my bookmarks. I do have a feeling it's going to be a long 3 months. No days off from work during this time! But would you take a look at these views?

This place certainly looks to be worthy of waiting 3 months (and getting in shape) for!! With vacation on my mind, I've started looking for the perfect cover-ups for the trip.  We will most likely be eating outside at the pool bar for lunch, so it won't be entirely necessary to dress up for most of the day! That is such a plus considering how EASY it is to pack cover-ups.

Beach Cover-Ups!

Seriously though, how cute are ALL of these cover-ups? For the most part, they are affordable. One of them is on the pricey side, but unfortunately I'm too lazy to look up which one that is :)

I found a REALLY cute white one with embellishments on the front, made by Cynthia Rowley.  I got it in Marshall's (I seriously love that store!) and paid only $19.99...it was originally $38! What a steal. I also picked up an adorable tangerine Oakley bathing suit.  Too bad I'm SO pale right now that it looks really ridiculous.  Can't wait to get my tan on and a drink on my hand and my toes in the sand!

What kind of look do you go for when just lounging around the pool/beach during the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment