Friday, February 14, 2014

V-Day & Yoga

First and foremost, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!  My husband did well this year....maybe it was the multiple emails suggesting small gifts, or that blog post I wrote a little while ago....or maybe just me driving him to the mall and told him "I want this!"  Either way it happened, I'm happy.  I got not one, but TWO yoga blocks (for the price of one! make sure you check your clearance section in Target!!!), and a travel / to-go size spray pen of Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume.  I wasn't sure I was ready to commit to this scent without thoroughly trying it first and at only $22.00 (actually, $13.00 out of pocket, I had a gift card left over to Macys!) it's the perfect way to try it out since it was affordable.  It's a really pretty scent, however it is strong. One (small) spritz and you are good to go for the day.

So while we are somewhat on the topic of yoga, since I take classes (during the week) where my parents live, I don't get to do this on the weekend (I'm WAY to lazy to drive 45 minutes for an hour class. Shame on me). I've scoured the internet for great at-home work outs, in case you were interested!

I had a hard time embedding this video into the post but that link brings you directly to it

10 Days of Sun Salutations
This is great for intermediate to advanced yogis. You really need to know the poses to keep up with her! None the less, it's a great FREE at-home yoga work out

Yoga for Relaxation


Standing Poses & Sun Salutation
(this one is my favorite)



What do you think of these workouts? I find them challenging and feel so relaxed after completing them! I'll be practicing this weekend, because what do you know, another SNOW STORM IS COMING. YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment