Monday, February 3, 2014

"Inclement Weather" - not stopping me from working out!

My gym decided to close at noon today due to Winter Storm Maximus.  It would be an understatement if I told you I was just "bummed" out.  I'm extremely upset!  I was so excited that Vinyasa Yoga was on the schedule for tonight from 7 - 830pm. Hello, an hour and a half yoga session? YES!
But anyway, since I can't go to the gym, let me bring the gym to me? No, that doesn't make sense but I'm sure you gather where I'm headed here.

Some of my favorite workouts don't involve going to the gym. While I would prefer to go to the gym, and utilize the pool, or classes that are available with my membership, sometimes it just isn't happening and that's when I turn to my trusty Pinterest board "Health and Fitness". Here are my top 5 at home work outs that don't require many items!


Here are the links to each exercise:


  1. Tone It Up "Malibooty" Workout
  2. Yoga Surya Namascar, Sun Salutation
  3. Tone Zone
  4. Dumbbell Crunchless Abs
  5. Squat Circuit Challenge
What do you think, pretty easy right?


No comments:

Post a Comment